Senior Living in 03237 (Gilmanton, NH)
- 03237 scores the same as the Gilmanton, NH average of 80.
- 03237 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03237 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Young Home, Vintage Hill, and Canterbury Hall.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 26 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 37 golf courses nearby, including Lakeview Golf Club, Loudon Country Club, and Golf Course at Bolduc Park, The.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Gunstock Mountain Resort, Anchorage at the Lake, and Ellacoya State Park.
- There are 43 churches nearby, including Living Word Assembly of God, Gilmanton Community Church, and Campton Inn.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.54% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,232, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $70,947, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,337, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.88%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03237 has a very sparse population density of 61.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.67%.