Senior Living in 03242 (Henniker, NH)
- 03242 scores the same as the Henniker, NH average of 66.
- 03242 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03242 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Hillsboro House Nursing Home, Pine Rock Manor, and Kearsarge Elderly Housing.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Angus Lea Golf & Tennis Club, Duston Country Club, and Crotched Mountain Golf Resort.
- There is 1 park nearby (Sandy Beach RV & Camping Resort)..
- There are 32 churches nearby, including St Theresa\'s Catholic Church, Congregational Church Office, and Congregational Church of Henniker Office.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.93% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,456, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $70,417, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,952, which is in the top 26% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.53%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03242 has a sparse population density of 109.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.81%.