Senior Living in 03245 (Holderness, NH)
- 03245 scores the same as the Holderness, NH average of 80.
- 03245 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03245 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Lakes Region General Hospital and Speare Memorial Hospital).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Golden View Health Care Center, Meredith Bay Colony Club, and Forestview Manor Trs.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 42 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 26 golf courses nearby, including White Mountain Country Club, Highland Links Golf Club, and Oak Hill Golf Course.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, Harbor Hill Camping Area, and Endicott Rock Park.
- There are 45 churches nearby, including Ashland Baptist Church, St Charles Church, and Calvary Bible Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $74,830, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,563, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,371, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.38%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03245 has a very sparse population density of 66.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.97%.