Senior Living in 03251 (Lincoln, NH)
- 03251 scores the same as the Lincoln, NH average of 65.
- 03251 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03251 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Lafayette Center and Glencliff Home For The Elderly)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 3 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Jack O\'Lantern Golf Resort, Bethlehem Country Club, and Maplewood Casino & Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Flume Gorge, Franconia Notch State Park, and Pemi Cabins.
- There are 4 churches nearby, including Community Church of Christ, Assembly of God, and Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,862, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,893, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,506, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.07%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03251 has a very sparse population density of 11.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.96%.