Senior Living in 03253 (Meredith, NH)
- 03253 scores the same as the Meredith, NH average of 76.
- 03253 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03253 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Lakes Region General Hospital).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Forestview Manor Trs, Golden View Health Care Center, and Meredith Bay Colony Club.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 34 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (39% of the total population).
- There are 26 golf courses nearby, including Waukewan Golf Club, Oak Hill Golf Course, and Laconia Country Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Harbor Hill Camping Area, Paugus Bay Campground, and Endicott Rock Park.
- There are 38 churches nearby, including St Charles Church, Calvary Bible Church, and Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.54% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $76,858, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,016, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,162, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.86%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03253 has a sparse population density of 159.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.17%.