Senior Living in 03254 (Moultonborough, NH)
- 03254 scores the same as the Moultonborough, NH average of 78.
- 03254 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03254 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Spokesfield Common, Meredith Bay Colony Club, and Golden View Health Care Center.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (43% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Kona Mansion Inn, Ridgewood Country Club, and Bald Peak Colony Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Harbor Hill Camping Area, Endicott Rock Park, and Paugus Bay Campground.
- There are 4 churches nearby, including Federated Church of Sandwich, St Charles Church, and Calvary Bible Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $103,852, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,550, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $44,781, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.86%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03254 has a very sparse population density of 68.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.74%.