Senior Living in 03257 (New London, NH)
- 03257 scores the same as the New London, NH average of 77.
- 03257 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03257 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (New London Hospital and New London Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including William P Clough Extended Care Center, Lyon Brook Community Association, and Woodcrest Village.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 12 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (43% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Lake Sunapee Country Club, Twin Lake Village Par 3 Golf Course, and Country Club of New Hampshire.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Twin Doors Bed & Breakfast, Fells, and Winslow State Park.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including Rupp Lawrence D, Our Lady of Fatima Church, and Episcopal Church of St Andrews.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.93% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $96,476, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $67,434, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,805, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.98%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03257 has a sparse population density of 194.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.83%.