Senior Living in 03258 (Chichester, NH)
- 03258 scores the same as the Chichester, NH average of 80.
- 03258 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03258 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Concord Hospital, Healthsouth Rehab Hospital, and New Hampshire Hospital.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Betty Barton\'s Home, Epsom Healthcare Center, and Vintage Hill.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 93 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Loudon Country Club, Concord Country Club, and Beaver Meadow Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Bear Brook State Park)..
- There are 105 churches nearby, including Chichester United Methodist, Chichester Congregational Chr, and Landmark Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.93% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,882, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,917, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,212, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.89%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03258 has a sparse population density of 120.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.76%.