Senior Living in 03259 (North Sandwich, NH)
- 03259 scores the same as the North Sandwich, NH average of 71.
- 03259 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03259 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Spokesfield Common and Community Living For Elderly)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (46% of the total population).
- There are 26 golf courses nearby, including Waterville Valley Golf Club, Ridgewood Country Club, and Kona Mansion Inn.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Tamworth Camping Area, Chocorua KOA, and Pine Knoll Campground.
- There is 1 church nearby (Federated Church of Sandwich)..
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $66,018, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,528, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,460, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03259 has a very sparse population density of 15.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.39%.