Senior Living in 03266 (Rumney, NH)
- 03266 scores the same as the Rumney, NH average of 68.
- 03266 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03266 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Speare Memorial Hospital).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Becket House at Rumney and Glencliff Home For The Elderly)
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Owl\'s Nest Golf Club, Jack O\'Lantern Golf Resort, and Highland Links Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Plummers Ledge Natural Area, Polar Caves Park, and Sculptured Rocks Natural Area.
- There are 9 churches nearby, including Cole Robt F Rev, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and Church of Christ Scientist.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,878, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,972, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,011, which is in the top 32% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.18%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03266 has a very sparse population density of 21.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.90%.