Senior Living in 03276 (Tilton, NH)
- 03276 scores the same as the Tilton, NH average of 68.
- 03276 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03276 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Franklin Regional Hospital).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including New Hampshire Veterans Home, Mountain Ridge Center, Genesis Healthcare, and Golden Crest.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 29 golf courses nearby, including Lochmere Golf & Country Club, Mojalaki Golf Club, and Mojalaki Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Anchorage at the Lake and Ahern State Park).
- There are 45 churches nearby, including Lakes Region Church of Christ, Praise Assembly of God Church, and St Mary of Assumption Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.54% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,615, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,279, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,804, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.50%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03276 has a sparse population density of 210.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.91%.