Senior Living in 03281 (Weare, NH)
- 03281 scores the same as the Weare, NH average of 68.
- 03281 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03281 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Inn at Parker Station, Villager Retirement Home, and The Villager Retirement Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 21 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Countryside Golf Club, Crotched Mountain Golf Resort, and Stonebridge Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Autumn Hills Campground, Friendly Beaver Campgound, and Sandy Beach RV & Camping Resort.
- There are 43 churches nearby, including Quaker Friends Meeting, Holy Cross Episcopal Church, and Weare Christian Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $91,072, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $78,810, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,731, which is in the top 19% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.39%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03281 has a sparse population density of 149.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.56%.