Senior Living in 03293 (Woodstock, NH)
- 03293 scores the same as the Woodstock, NH average of 71.
- 03293 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03293 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Glencliff Home For The Elderly and Becket House at Rumney)
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (44% of the total population).
- There are 22 golf courses nearby, including Jack O\'Lantern Golf Resort, Owl\'s Nest Golf Club, and Waterville Valley Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Country Bumpkins Campground, Pemi Cabins, and Franconia Notch State Park.
- There is 1 church nearby (Campton Congregational Church)..
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $37,467, which is in the top 94% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $35,417, which is in the top 81% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,662, which is in the top 66% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03293 has a very sparse population density of 88.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.72%.