Senior Living in 03301 (Concord, NH)
- 03301 has a SeniorScore® of 70, which is the 2nd highest of any zip code in Concord, NH.
- 03301 scores lower than the Concord, NH average of 71.
- 03301 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03301 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Concord Hospital, Healthsouth Rehab Hospital, and New Hampshire Hospital.
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Havenwood Heritage Heights, Granite Ledges of Concord, and Twitchell House.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 91 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 22 golf courses nearby, including Beaver Meadow Golf Club, Concord Country Club, and Duston Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 94 churches nearby, including Word of Life Christian Ctr, Grace Capital Church, and Be Free Community.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.93% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,579, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,465, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,606, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.49%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03301 has an average population density of 666.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.98%.