Senior Living in 03307 (Loudon, NH)
- 03307 scores the same as the Loudon, NH average of 80.
- 03307 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03307 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Concord Hospital, Healthsouth Rehab Hospital, and New Hampshire Hospital.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Betty Barton\'s Home, Canterbury Hall, and Vintage Hill.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 85 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Loudon Country Club, Concord Country Club, and Beaver Meadow Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 95 churches nearby, including Church of Nazarene, Landmark Baptist Church, and Faith Community Bible Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.93% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $96,397, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $77,903, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,161, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.90%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03307 has a sparse population density of 107.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.91%.