Senior Living in 03442 (Bennington, NH)
- 03442 scores the same as the Bennington, NH average of 66.
- 03442 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03442 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Crotched Mountain Rehab Center).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Robin Hill Farm - Meredith House, Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center, and Hillsboro House Nursing Home.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Crotched Mountain Golf Resort, Angus Lea Golf & Tennis Club, and Monadnock Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Wapack National Wildlife Refuge and Friendly Beaver Campgound).
- There are 18 churches nearby, including St Patrick, Bennington Congregational Chr, and Antrim Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,596, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,197, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,202, which is in the top 28% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.30%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03442 has a sparse population density of 134.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.49%.