Senior Living in 03443 (Chesterfield, NH)
- 03443 scores the same as the Chesterfield, NH average of 84.
- 03443 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03443 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, Brattleboro Retreat, and Cheshire Medical Center.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Pine Heights at Brattleboro Center For Nursing and Rehabilitation, Thompson House Nursing Home, and Langdon Place of Keene.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 63 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 26 golf courses nearby, including Pine Grove Springs Country Club, Brattleboro Country Club, and Keene Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Pisgah State Park, Ashuelot River Campground, and Hidden Acres Camping Resort.
- There are 41 churches nearby, including Asbury United Methodist Church, Asbury United Methodist Church, and Community Church West Swanzey.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.12% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,297, which is in the top 41% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $63,355, which is in the top 22% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,797, which is in the top 53% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.12%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03443 has a very sparse population density of 66.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.20%.