Senior Living in 03444 (Dublin, NH)
- 03444 scores the same as the Dublin, NH average of 85.
- 03444 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03444 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Monadnock Community Hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, and Crotched Mountain Rehab Center.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Scott-Farrar Home, Rivermead, and Good Shepherd Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 28 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 46 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 33 golf courses nearby, including Dublin Lake Golf Club, Shattuck Golf Club, The, and Monadnock Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Monadnock State Park, Monadnock Bible Conference, and Rhododendron State Park.
- There are 42 churches nearby, including Baha\'i Faith, United Church of Jaffrey, and First Church In Jaffrey Ucc-congregational.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.12% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $84,597, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $60,583, which is in the top 25% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,828, which is in the top 23% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.68%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03444 has a very sparse population density of 56.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.24%.