Senior Living in 03450 (Harrisville, NH)
- 03450 scores the same as the Harrisville, NH average of 84.
- 03450 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03450 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Monadnock Community Hospital, Crotched Mountain Rehab Center, and Cheshire Medical Center.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Pheasant Wood Center, Scott-Farrar Home, and Rivermead.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 43 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (44% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Dublin Lake Golf Club, Shattuck Golf Club, The, and Monadnock Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Monadnock State Park, Monadnock Bible Conference, and Wapack National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 39 churches nearby, including Baha\'i Faith, First Congregational Church of Hancock United Chur, and Hancock Congregational Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.12% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $83,876, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $57,639, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,225, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.27%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03450 has a very sparse population density of 51.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.69%.