Senior Living in 03451 (Hinsdale, NH)
- 03451 scores the same as the Hinsdale, NH average of 71.
- 03451 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03451 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Brattleboro Memorial Hospital and Brattleboro Retreat).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Vernon ADvent Christian Home, Pine Heights at Brattleboro Center For Nursing and Rehabilitation, and Thompson House Nursing Home.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 33 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 22 golf courses nearby, including Brattleboro Country Club, Pine Grove Springs Country Club, and Crumpin-Fox Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Fort Dummer State Park, Pisgah State Park, and Hidden Acres Camping Resort.
- There are 23 churches nearby, including Seventh Day Adventist Church, Advent Christian Church, and Asbury United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.12% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,390, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,621, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,905, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.54%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03451 has a sparse population density of 190.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.23%.