Senior Living in 03561 (Littleton, NH)
- 03561 scores the same as the Littleton, NH average of 68.
- 03561 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03561 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Littleton Regional Hospital).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Gilpin Residence, North Country Manor, and Cook Community Residence.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 9 golf courses nearby, including Sunset Hill Golf Course, Lisbon Village Country Club, and St. Johnsbury Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Crazy Horse Campground, Littleton / Lisbon KOA, and Apple Hill Campground.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including St Rose of Lima Church, Light of Christ Fellowship, and White Mountain Christian Chr.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,575, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,396, which is in the top 55% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,785, which is in the top 42% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.64%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03561 has a sparse population density of 116.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.86%.