Senior Living in 03576 (Colebrook, NH)
- 03576 scores the same as the Colebrook, NH average of 59.
- 03576 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03576 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital and Upper Connecticut Vly Hospital).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (The Vandyke House and Coos County Nursing Hospital)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 2 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 2 golf courses nearby (Colebrook Country Club and Coashaukee Course at Balsams Grand Resort Hotel, The).
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Notch View Inn & Campground, Coleman State Park, and Dixville Notch State Park.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Shrine of Our Lady of Grace, Monadnock Congregational Chr, and Bellefeuille Albert Rev.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.25% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $49,343, which is in the top 72% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,420, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,417, which is in the top 44% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.34%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 03576 has a very sparse population density of 22.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.44%.