Senior Living in 03584 (Lancaster, NH)
- 03584 scores the same as the Lancaster, NH average of 66.
- 03584 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03584 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Weeks Medical Center and Androscoggin Valley Hospital).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Genesis Health Care Corporation, Country Village Center, and Morrison Nursing Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 13 golf courses nearby, including Waumbek Golf Club, Mountain View Golf Course, and Bethlehem Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Weeks State Park, Mountain Lake Campground, and Israel River Campground.
- There are 14 churches nearby, including Church of Christ Scientist, Assembly of God Church, and United Church of Christ Cong.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.25% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $66,623, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,620, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,667, which is in the top 30% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.20%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 03584 has a very sparse population density of 63.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.56%.