Senior Living in 03585 (Lisbon, NH)
- 03585 scores the same as the Lisbon, NH average of 74.
- 03585 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03585 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Cottage Hospital, Cottage Hospital, and Littleton Regional Hospital.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Lafayette Center, Cook Community Residence, and Riverglen House of Littleton.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Lisbon Village Country Club, Sunset Hill Golf Course, and St. Johnsbury Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Littleton / Lisbon KOA, Crazy Horse Campground, and Apple Hill Campground.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including Bailey Noel Rev, St Joseph\'s Church Rectory, and Victory In Jesus Ministries.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,918, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,057, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,743, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.63%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03585 has a very sparse population density of 31.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.80%.