Senior Living in 03586 (Sugar Hill, NH)
- 03586 scores the same as the Sugar Hill, NH average of 82.
- 03586 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03586 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Cottage Hospital, Cottage Hospital, and Littleton Regional Hospital.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Lafayette Center, Cook Community Residence, and Riverglen House of Littleton.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 29 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (43% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Lisbon Village Country Club, Sunset Hill Golf Course, and St. Johnsbury Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Littleton / Lisbon KOA and Crazy Horse Campground).
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Bailey Noel Rev, St Joseph\'s Church Rectory, and Victory In Jesus Ministries.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,483, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $70,417, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,437, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.13%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03586 has a very sparse population density of 32.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.98%.