Senior Living in 03590 (North Stratford, NH)
- 03590 scores the same as the North Stratford, NH average of 60.
- 03590 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03590 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital and Upper Connecticut Vly Hospital).
- There is 1 senior living facility in the area (The Vandyke House).
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (38% of the total population).
- There are 4 golf courses nearby, including Colebrook Country Club, Coashaukee Course at Balsams Grand Resort Hotel, The, and Waumbek Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Nash Stream Forest Natural Area, Notch View Inn & Campground, and Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge - Nulhegan Basin Division.
- There are 6 churches nearby, including Faith Chapel Assembly of God, Community Baptist Church, and Shrine of Our Lady of Grace.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.25% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $38,019, which is in the top 93% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $33,056, which is in the top 86% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,032, which is in the top 81% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.83%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 03590 has a very sparse population density of 10.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 67.25%.