Senior Living in 03598 (Whitefield, NH)
- 03598 scores the same as the Whitefield, NH average of 69.
- 03598 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03598 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Littleton Regional Hospital and Weeks Medical Center).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Morrison Nursing Home, North Country Manor, and Gilpin Residence.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 12 golf courses nearby, including Mountain View Golf Course, Bethlehem Country Club, and Maplewood Casino & Country Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Mountain Lake Campground, Weeks State Park, and Apple Hill Campground.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including Community Baptist Church, Advent Christian Church, and Calvary Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.25% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,399, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $48,487, which is in the top 47% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,940, which is in the top 46% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.06%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 03598 has a very sparse population density of 53.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.43%.