Senior Living in 03603 (Charlestown, NH)
- 03603 scores the same as the Charlestown, NH average of 75.
- 03603 scores the same as the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03603 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Springfield Hospital, Springfield Hospital, and Valley Regional Hospital.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Sullivan County Health Care, Springfield Health and Rehab, and Earl M Bourdon Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 18 golf courses nearby, including Crown Point Country Club, Crown Point Country Club, and Claremont Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Morningside Flight Park, Fish & Wildlife Department, and Arrowhead Recreation Area.
- There are 24 churches nearby, including Charlestown Foursquare Church, Anglican Church-good Sheperd, and Charlestown Bible Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.16% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,791, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $48,422, which is in the top 47% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,660, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.70%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03603 has a sparse population density of 127.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.85%.