Senior Living in 03605 (Lempster, NH)
- 03605 scores the same as the Lempster, NH average of 73.
- 03605 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03605 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Valley Regional Hospital).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Horseshoe Pines Care Home, Sullivan County Health Care, and Woodlawn Care Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 32 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Newport Golf Club, Claremont Country Club, and Angus Lea Golf & Tennis Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Fells and Morningside Flight Park).
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Newport Area Association of Churches, St Vasilios Greek Orthodox Chr, and Sunshine Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.16% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $65,467, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,594, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,581, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.30%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03605 has a very sparse population density of 35.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.61%.