Senior Living in 03743 (Claremont, NH)
- 03743 scores the same as the Claremont, NH average of 67.
- 03743 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03743 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Valley Regional Hospital, Springfield Hospital, and Springfield Hospital.
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Earl M Bourdon Center, Elm Wood Center, and Sullivan County Health Care.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 40 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 24 golf courses nearby, including Claremont Country Club, Newport Golf Club, and Crown Point Country Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Arrowhead Recreation Area, Morningside Flight Park, and Getaway Mountain & Campground.
- There are 25 churches nearby, including Holy Resurrection Orthodox Chr, Prince of Peace Lutheran Chr, and Calvary Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.16% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,641, which is in the top 69% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,670, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,229, which is in the top 57% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.38%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 03743 has a sparse population density of 230.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.50%.