Senior Living in 03745 (Cornish, NH)
- 03745 scores the same as the Cornish, NH average of 84.
- 03745 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03745 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Mt Ascutney Hospital, Valley Regional Hospital, and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Historic Homes of Runnemede, Davis Home, and Willows of Windsor.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 56 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 22 golf courses nearby, including John P. Larkin Country Club, Claremont Country Club, and Eastman Golf Links.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site, Ascutney State Park, and Running Bear Camping Area.
- There are 31 churches nearby, including United Church of Cornish, First Congregational Church, and Singing Hills Christian Flwshp.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.16% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,616, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,091, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,909, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.95%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03745 has a very sparse population density of 40.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.72%.