Senior Living in 03750 (Etna, NH)
- 03750 scores the same as the Etna, NH average of 87.
- 03750 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03750 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, and Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Hanover Terrace Health and Rehabilitation Center, Kendal at Hanover, and Wheelock Terrace.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 37 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 19 golf courses nearby, including Hanover Country Club, Fore-U Golf Center, and Carter Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Storrs Pond Recreation Area, Nathan\'s Garden, and Rest-N-Nest Campground.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including Christ Redeemer Church, Catholic Student Center, and Agent North Ame.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $168,588, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $107,885, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $58,640, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.82%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03750 has a very sparse population density of 69.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.67%.