Senior Living in 03753 (Grantham, NH)
- 03753 scores the same as the Grantham, NH average of 79.
- 03753 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03753 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital and Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Hallkeen Assisted Living - Sunapee Cove , Sunapee Cove Assisted Living, and Summercrest.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 19 golf courses nearby, including Eastman Golf Links, Fore-U Golf Center, and Carter Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Twin Doors Bed & Breakfast)..
- There are 15 churches nearby, including Christ Community Church, Community Baptist Church, and Singing Hills Christian Flwshp.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.16% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $100,445, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $89,125, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,304, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.09%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03753 has a sparse population density of 109.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.54%.