Senior Living in 03765 (Haverhill, NH)
- 03765 scores the same as the Haverhill, NH average of 74.
- 03765 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03765 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Cottage Hospital and Cottage Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including In The Pines Shared Home, On The Green RCF, and Frances Atkinson Residence For The Retired.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 16 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (38% of the total population).
- There are 9 golf courses nearby, including Bradford Golf Club, Lake Morey Inn Resort Country Club, and Lisbon Village Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Bedell Bridge State Park)..
- There are 19 churches nearby, including Abbey Ch St Andrew Apostle, Congregational Church, and Trinity Church of Nazarene.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,975, which is in the top 73% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $24,694, which is in the top 96% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,562, which is in the top 55% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03765 has a sparse population density of 114.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.49%.