Senior Living in 03766 (Lebanon, NH)
- 03766 scores the same as the Lebanon, NH average of 74.
- 03766 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03766 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital, and Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital.
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Westboro House, Wheelock Terrace, and Brookside Nursing Home, Inc..
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 19 golf courses nearby, including Fore-U Golf Center, Carter Country Club, and Hanover Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including North Hartland Dam Recreation Area, Nathan\'s Garden, and Storrs Pond Recreation Area.
- There are 28 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church, Lebanon Assembly of God, and Salvation Army.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,010, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,716, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,669, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.81%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03766 has a sparse population density of 281.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.40%.