Senior Living in 03768 (Lyme, NH)
- 03768 scores the same as the Lyme, NH average of 74.
- 03768 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03768 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Valley View Home For Retired, Kendal at Hanover, and Hanover Terrace Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 19 golf courses nearby, including Lake Morey Inn Resort Country Club, Hanover Country Club, and Bradford Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Jacobs Brook Campground, Rest-N-Nest Campground, and Storrs Pond Recreation Area.
- There are 13 churches nearby, including West Fairlee Center Church, Fairlee Community Church, and Christ Redeemer Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $137,331, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $92,143, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $52,138, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.20%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03768 has a very sparse population density of 31.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.55%.