Senior Living in 03770 (Meriden, NH)
- 03770 scores the same as the Meriden, NH average of 82.
- 03770 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03770 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital, and Mt Ascutney Hospital.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Historic Homes of Runnemede, Davis Home, and Willows of Windsor.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 30 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Eastman Golf Links, Fore-U Golf Center, and Carter Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site, North Hartland Dam Recreation Area, and Ascutney State Park.
- There are 23 churches nearby, including Christ Community Church, Singing Hills Christian Flwshp, and Community Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.16% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $98,850, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $111,771, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,421, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.22%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03770 has a sparse population density of 105.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.