Senior Living in 03771 (Monroe, NH)
- 03771 scores the same as the Monroe, NH average of 83.
- 03771 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03771 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, Northeastern Vermont Reg Hosp, and Littleton Regional Hospital.
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Canterbury Inn, St Johnsbury House, and Sunset Home.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 41 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (39% of the total population).
- There are 13 golf courses nearby, including Lisbon Village Country Club, St. Johnsbury Country Club, and Sunset Hill Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Littleton / Lisbon KOA, Crazy Horse Campground, and Stephen Huneck Gallery @ Dog Mountain.
- There are 27 churches nearby, including Bailey Noel Rev, Presbyterian Church of Barnet, and Universalist Unitarian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $65,634, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,080, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,863, which is in the top 37% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03771 has a very sparse population density of 34.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.28%.