Senior Living in 03777 (Orford, NH)
- 03777 scores the same as the Orford, NH average of 71.
- 03777 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03777 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Valley View Home For Retired, Blue Spruce Home For The Retired, and On The Green RCF.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 16 golf courses nearby, including Lake Morey Inn Resort Country Club, Bradford Golf Club, and Hanover Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Jacobs Brook Campground, Rest-N-Nest Campground, and Plummers Ledge Natural Area.
- There are 12 churches nearby, including Congregational Church, Community Church of Christ, and West Fairlee Center Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $84,619, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $73,875, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,707, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.25%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03777 has a very sparse population density of 27.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.58%.