Senior Living in 03779 (Piermont, NH)
- 03779 scores the same as the Piermont, NH average of 76.
- 03779 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03779 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Cottage Hospital and Cottage Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Glencliff Home For The Elderly, On The Green RCF, and In The Pines Shared Home.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 13 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 16 golf courses nearby, including Bradford Golf Club, Lake Morey Inn Resort Country Club, and Jack O\'Lantern Golf Resort.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Bedell Bridge State Park, Jacobs Brook Campground, and Plummers Ledge Natural Area.
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Congregational Church, Newbury Bible Church, and Our Lady of Perpetual Help Chr.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.72% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $85,269, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $79,063, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,038, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.42%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03779 has a very sparse population density of 19.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.23%.