Senior Living in 03781 (Plainfield, NH)
- 03781 scores the same as the Plainfield, NH average of 86.
- 03781 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03781 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, and Mt Ascutney Hospital.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Historic Homes of Runnemede, Davis Home, and Westboro House.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 39 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 22 golf courses nearby, including Fore-U Golf Center, Carter Country Club, and Eastman Golf Links.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site, North Hartland Dam Recreation Area, and Quechee State Park.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including Community Baptist Church, Singing Hills Christian Flwshp, and Christ Community Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.16% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.04% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $110,735, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $89,881, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,780, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.98%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03781 has a very sparse population density of 39.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.90%.