Senior Living in 03814 (Center Ossipee, NH)
- 03814 scores the same as the Center Ossipee, NH average of 68.
- 03814 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03814 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Huggins Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Mountain View Nursing Home, Community Living For Elderly, and Curtis Quality Care.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 26 golf courses nearby, including Indian Mound Golf Club, Province Lake Golf Course, and Bald Peak Colony Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Camp Cody, Chocorua KOA, and Tamworth Camping Area.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Faith Renewal Fellowship Chr, Kezar Falls Assembly of God, and Riverside United Methodist Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,100, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,462, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,106, which is in the top 58% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.19%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03814 has a very sparse population density of 73.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.08%.