Senior Living in 03823 (Madbury, NH)
- 03823 scores the same as the Madbury, NH average of 83.
- 03823 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03823 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Wentworth-douglass Hospital and Portsmouth Regional Hospital).
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including Wadleigh House, Maple Suites, and Dover Center For Health and Rehabilitation.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 123 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Cochecho Country Club, Sunningdale Golf Club, and Rochester Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Garrison Hill Park, Thompson Hall Lawn, and Vaughan Woods Memorial State Park.
- There are 75 churches nearby, including United Methodist Church, Temple Israel, and St Mary\'s Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.93% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $98,698, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $82,083, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,049, which is in the top 23% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.40%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03823 has a sparse population density of 162.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.47%.