Senior Living in 03830 (East Wakefield, NH)
- 03830 scores the same as the East Wakefield, NH average of 69.
- 03830 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03830 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Huggins Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Copp Hill Residential Home, Mountain View Nursing Home, and Wolfeboro Bay Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 12 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (40% of the total population).
- There are 22 golf courses nearby, including Kingswood Golf Club, Province Lake Golf Course, and Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Faith Renewal Fellowship Chr, Acton Congregational United Church of Christ, and Acton-milton Mills Baptist Chr.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $46,750, which is in the top 79% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $29,634, which is in the top 91% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,760, which is in the top 60% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.06%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 03830 has a sparse population density of 125.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 84.17%.