Senior Living in 03833 (Exeter, NH)
- 03833 scores the same as the Exeter, NH average of 74.
- 03833 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03833 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Exeter Hospital Inc and Exeter Hospital).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including Riverwoods at Exeter, Exeter Center, and Langdon Place of Exeter.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 64 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Exeter Country Club, 18-hole Course at Apple Hill Golf Club, and Kingston Fairways Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Exeter Elms Campground)..
- There are 25 churches nearby, including Jehovah\'s Witnesses, Faith Lutheran Church, and United Methodist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.08% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $95,809, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,180, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,538, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.43%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03833 has a sparse population density of 431.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.98%.