Senior Living in 03835 (Farmington, NH)
- 03835 scores the same as the Farmington, NH average of 69.
- 03835 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03835 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Frisbie Memorial Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Hattie\'s Place, Our Place Inn Time, and Studley Home.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Farmington Country Club, Lake Winnepausakee Golf Club, and Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Grandview Campground)..
- There are 21 churches nearby, including Advent Christian Church, Community Church of Alton, and Advent Christian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.93% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $65,604, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,266, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,385, which is in the top 35% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.04%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03835 has a sparse population density of 182.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.24%.