Senior Living in 03841 (Hampstead, NH)
- 03841 scores the same as the Hampstead, NH average of 84.
- 03841 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03841 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Hampstead Hospital, Parkland Medical Center, and Northeast Rehab Hospital.
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including Foxden Retirement Community, Warde Health Center (Assisted Living Facility), and Greystone Farm at Salem.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 78 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 64 golf courses nearby, including Atkinson Country Club & Resort, Hoodkroft Country Club, and Kingston Fairways Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Heaton Airport)..
- There are 47 churches nearby, including St Christopher\'s Episcopal, Island Pond Baptist Church, and St Anne\'s Parish.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.08% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $100,932, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $87,500, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $41,466, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.18%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03841 has an average population density of 586.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.42%.