Senior Living in 03844 (Hampton Falls, NH)
- 03844 scores the same as the Hampton Falls, NH average of 88.
- 03844 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03844 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Exeter Hospital Inc, Exeter Hospital, and Anna Jaques Hospital.
- There are 29 senior living facilities in the area, including Langdon Place of Exeter, Partridge House, and Oceanside Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 117 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 58 golf courses nearby, including 18-hole Course at Apple Hill Golf Club, Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club, and Old Newbury Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Exeter Elms Campground, Black Bear Camp Grounds, and Hampton Beach State Park.
- There are 48 churches nearby, including Hampton Falls First Baptist, United Methodist Church, and Maranatha Assembly of God.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.08% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $155,364, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $114,375, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $57,770, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.34%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03844 has a sparse population density of 181.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.07%.