Senior Living in 03849 (Madison, NH)
- 03849 scores the same as the Madison, NH average of 76.
- 03849 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03849 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Memorial Hospital and Memorial Hospital, The).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Mineral Springs, Community Living For Elderly, and Sawyer Community Residence.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 25 golf courses nearby, including Hale\'s Location Country Club, North Conway Country Club, and Indian Mound Golf Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Pine Knoll Campground, Chocorua KOA, and Eastern Slope Camping Area.
- There are 8 churches nearby, including Center Conway Baptist Church, Church of Christ, and River Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $72,378, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,583, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,384, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.53%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03849 has a very sparse population density of 63.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.64%.