Senior Living in 03852 (Milton Mills, NH)
- 03852 scores the same as the Milton Mills, NH average of 70.
- 03852 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03852 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Huggins Hospital).
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Copp Hill Residential Home, Davis Long Term Care, and Hattie\'s Place.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 35 golf courses nearby, including Lake Winnepausakee Golf Club, Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club, and Farmington Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 13 churches nearby, including Acton-milton Mills Baptist Chr, Acton Congregational United Church of Christ, and Milton Assembly of God Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.93% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $49,945, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,786, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $15,516, which is in the top 90% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 27.57%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03852 has a very sparse population density of 82.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.96%.